quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2011

Post-it bff.

A melhor amiga pôs no blogue dela :
 I always wonder what would happen if I disappeared off the face of the earth.
Would I be missed or would everyone just forget about me?
I feel like I'm worthless and that no one would ever stick around with someone like me.
Who wants me?
A barely legal student who struggles with social situations..
I'm wierd.
I'm awkward.
I'm a wallflower.
I'm not pretty.
I'm not special in any way.
I'm plain and boring.
I'll be forgotten because it's me.
I'm always forgotten..

Respondi-lhe, portanto:

You might have been forgotten before, not now. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever forget you. You're special, in every single way in my heart, because in this year I've seen you become the closest friend I've ever had. And you're not a best friend, you are THE BEST FRIEND. Those people who are always forgetting about you, those who talk bad things about you they don't know you and they can't imagine what they are losing, because the truth is they are losing one of the best persons in this fucking life. You are not weird or awkward you are unique. You might be a wallflower to a million of persons, to me you're one of the most important flowers in the "garden of life". You are not pretty, you are beautifull. Boring? You are boring!? Sorry, this one make laugh so much, because you're one of the most interesting and funny people I know, you make me always laugh, ALWAYS.
And I'm sorry, but I may do everything, but forget you... Well, that it isn't and will never be on my to do list. And this will sound pretty lesbian, but I fucking love you my favorite bitch ♥

Hás-de ser para sempre a número 1, tu importas.

21 comentários:

Mónica disse...

obrigada minha querida :)

Joo disse...

Obrigada, a sério. O teu elogio fez-me sorrir :) , sigo-te também!

simple soul disse...

obrigada minha nova (per)seguidora *.*

♥ marta. disse...

oh, muito obrigada minha fofinha, vou seguir-te também com muito carinho

Megan Smith disse...

Também nunca tinha ouvido falar no teu :s
Gostei e também segui :D

bruni disse...

tens toda a razao! adorei o blog siiiigo

simple soul disse...

também eu espero ter . obrigada (: igualmente .

joana pereira disse...

oh ainda bem que gostas +.+ tmb sigo *

Anónimo disse...

Obrigada querida! Escreves sempre em inglês?

LEAH disse...

obrigada querida, sigo também*

máfs. disse...

muito muito obrigada! faço o que posso, ou aliás consigo :)

inêsmorais' disse...

Oh , obrigada :D
Também passei a ser tua seguidora :b

daniela fernandes disse...

a sério? fico muito contente :$
então tens de te tornar numa, sabes como fazê-lo? é que mta gente me pergunta como me pode seguir uma vez que nao tenho aquela barra superior.
caso não saibas também, basta veres os meus seguidores que estão na barra lateral direita e clicar no botão azul "aderir a este site" ;)
obrigada , eu retribuo essa simpatia. beijinhos

daniela fernandes disse...

i didn't know :$
eu passei agora xD

Marcela disse...

Oh, obrigada querida :)

Sofia Guedes disse...

ohhh, muito obrigada, mesmo! obrigada por gostares do texto, do blog e por sgeuires (:

Pois, eu disse...

OBRIGADA, também já sigo ;)

Anónimo disse...

Ah! Oki :b

Susan disse...

Obrigada querida :)

anna disse...

gosto muito, melhores amigas são o melhor do mundo :D

sigo o blog*

Joo disse...

Basta um comentário sincero :)