sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

Post-it aulas de inglês.

Mais uma vez, um texto da aula de inglês:

The awkward old man
 There was a night. Just a normal night that turned weird right when I was having dinner.
 Before I order my dinner I start hearing a strange noise, something as a whisper of Darth Vader. After my order arrive I started looking around to understand what was it. It was hopeless because as much as I tried, as much as failed. But suddenly it stopped and I finally get to enjoy my meal.
 But right in the moment when I was eating the last french fried it started again and I was so desperate that  I stand up and screamed: 
 -AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!! WHAT IS THIS ANNOYING NOISE? WHICH PERSON HERE SITTED IS DOING THIS?!?! 
 And while I said it I started to understanding what was going wrong because I saw a man with a breathing mask and a cane who was trying to eat too. This awkward old man started to walk in my direction. He was getting closer and closer when finally he said at the same time that he was doing that strange noise:
 -I am your grandpa.


da autoria de Joana Dias, Jorge Dias e Mária Santos.

Sem comentários: